Standard Drink Sleeves
Standard Drink Sleeves
Make your mark with our customized coffee sleeves, 100% unique to your coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or cafe. With great discounts for bulk orders they are a brilliant promotional tool and ideal for trade shows or any event where your business is sponsoring coffee and drink stations.
Drink sleeves are also a great way to add a special touch to weddings, anniversaries, reunions and church or school functions.
To add to the personalization, you can choose from four paper options – Kraft Indented, Kraft Corrugated, White Indented and White Corrugated. Have them printed just on one or two sides, and in either black ink or full color.
Made and printed in the USA, you can order Custom Coffee Sleeves to fit a wide range of cups (including Solo and Dart) in 12-24oz sizes. Are your cups smaller than 12oz? Take a look at our 8oz Custom Drink Sleeves. Looking for a full bleed sleeve? Look at our Premium Sleeves.
Min Quantity of 100
Perfect for parties and weddings. Available in full color or black, printed front and back with a choice of paper.
Made from 90% recycled materials with water based inks and fully recyclable. Kraft versions can be composted.
Made in the USA
100% American, our custom coffee sleeves are printed in the Midwest with USA made inks on USA made paper.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. In Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the US? Just ask for a quote.
Example Coffee Sleeve Pricing
|B&W 1 Side||Total Price||$134.00||$155.00||$190.00||$225.00||$260.00||$306.00||$576.00||$864.00||$1,080.00||$1,728.00|
|B&W 2 Sided||Total Price||$136.00||$160.00||$200.00||$240.00||$280.00||$360.00||$648.00||$972.00||$1,224.00||$1,872.00|
|Color 1 Side||Total Price||$135.00||$157.50||$195.00||$232.50||$270.00||$342.00||$612.00||$918.00||$1,152.00||$1,872.00|
|Color 2 Sided||Total Price||$137.00||$162.50||$205.00||$247.50||$290.00||$378.00||$684.00||$1,026.00||$1,296.00||$2,016.00|
The Pricing Above Includes All This
- Choice of paper – Kraft Indented, Kraft Corrugated, White Indented or White Corrugated. White paper works great with anything, Kraft papers are best with dark designs as the paper is quite absorbent. If you’re not sure which paper you’d like, please order some samples or contact us for some free advice.
- Fits 12-20oz Cups – This sleeve will fit a wide range of cups. It will likely fit from 10oz all the way to 24oz, but the placement will ride a bit high or low depending on your cup brand. If unsure of the size you need, please order a sample.
- Full color or just black ink – If you have light colors or a lot of colors in your design, we recommend the white paper. Black or brown work well on the kraft, and sometimes red will work well. White paper works well with just about anything. We print with CMYK formulas and will aim to get as close to possible to match your Pantone colors. If you need an exact Pantone match please look at our Deluxe Coffee Sleeves where we will print solid Pantone Inks for additional charge.
- Protective packaging – Our custom coffee sleeves are packed in cases of 1800 sleeves. Inside the case are 12 boxes or trays, similar to the way business cards are shipped.
- Free Digital Proofs – Free digital proofs sent by email to ensure your item turns out exactly as you envisioned.
- Free Shipping – Our prices include shipping to a single US address in the lower 48 states. Need to ship outside of the lower 48 or outside of the USA, let us know where and we can get you a custom quote.
Coffee Sleeve Uses
Coffee Shops and Brands
Expand your brand's visibility by using a custom coffee sleeve. A great alternative to custom printed cups.
Get the Word Out
Got a message for the community? Print it on custom coffee sleeves and spread the word.
Professional and Community Organizations
Increase your group's visibility in your community by using custom drink sleeves at your next event.
Why Choose Custom Comet?
Ready To Get Started?
Yes, we can move you to the front of the printing queue ($100 charge) and increase the shipping speed ($80-120). This can get your custom coffee sleeves in as little as 3 days.
We like to work backwards from the date you need your sleeves and figure out the most cost effective method of getting them to you in time. If you need your drink sleeves sooner than our standard manufacturing time-frame, please contact us using live chat, call at 1(888)684-2933 or fill out our contact form.
Sure, we can make any quantity you need, even if it is not listed on our site. Numbers must be rounded to the nearest 50. For example, if you want 730 you would need to order 750.
Pricing varies based on the quantity you order, whether you are printing them with black ink or color, and whether or not you’re printing on both sides of the coffee sleeve. Whichever options you choose for your drink sleeves – the more sleeves you order, the cheaper each sleeve becomes. You can see our custom coffee sleeves pricing by clicking here.
Yes, on the white sleeves we can match Pantone colors that come from the uncoated series of colors. We print using only CYMK, so your Pantone color MUST HAVE a CYMK formula in order to be matched. If your Pantone color requires a true spot ink, we cannot match it at this time with these sleeves, but we can with our Deluxe & Premium Full Bleed Sleeves.
We have 4 different paper options you can choose from when having your coffee sleeves created. Kraft Corrugated, Kraft Indented, White Corrugated & White Indented.
Our Custom Sleeves should fit nearly any cup between 10-24 oz. We have an 8oz drink sleeve as well, if you need something smaller. Our sleeves come in two sizes (and each size is the same price). We recommend ordering some samples to see if they fit your cups if you at all worried.
Yes! Our sleeves are made of 90% post-consumer material and we only use water-based inks in our sleeve printing process, making them 100% recyclable. Additionally, for every order, we plant a tree in Oregon. You can learn more about our sustainability efforts here.
Yes! Just click on a Get Started button and fill out our free quote form.
Just fill out our quote form and one of our customer service staff will write you back within one business day with a free quote. If the pricing looks good we will send you a mockup of your artwork and then an invoice.
Absolutely. Please note that while we cannot provide a sample of your specific custom drink sleeve we’re happy to send you a random sampling of sleeves we’ve created in the past. You can order sample coffee sleeves here.
We stand behind our work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please visit our guarantee page to learn more.
Meet Some of Our Customers
And See What They Have To Say
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
You can order with 100% confidence from Custom Comet. All our products are quality checked during and after manufacture. In the unlikely event your products arrive with a defect or fault, just get in touch and we will swiftly put things right. For full details see our guarantee page.
Not sure what you need?
It’s never too early to talk to us. If you aren’t sure which product to go for, or what sort of design you want just email us at email@example.com, use the live chat or give us a call 1-888-684-2933. We’re here to help with ideas and advice, and we’re on hand to answer any questions, Monday through Friday from 6am to 4pm PST