Custom Vinyl Stickers
Free Custom Shapes
Stickers are contour cut to nearly any shape you wish at no extra charge.
Made in the USA
All stickers are printed in the USA with US materials.
Free shipping within the USA. Outside the US? Just ask for a quote.
Our Pricing Includes All This
- Sizes – Whether you’re looking for a tiny 1×1 sticker or something much larger, we have you covered. Just let us know what size you’re looking for, and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
- Shapes – We can cut your stickers into any shape you’d like. It’s our specialty, after all. Whether you desire a contour or die-cut to more standard shapes like circles, ovals, rectangles, and squares, we have you covered. There is no extra charge included.
- Printing – A wide range of vibrant colors are produced with our eco-solvent printer that uses CMYK inks. All the details and gradients stand out to create a photo-quality sticker.
- Weatherproof Vinyl and Ink – Our high-quality vinyl uses a permanent adhesive and has an over laminate that adds protection from uv and abrasion. Our stickers can last up to 5 years outdoors. Please note that frequent exposure to direct light may reduce effectiveness.
- Choice of Laminate – There are 3 choices of laminate available; gloss, matte or glitter! All of our stickers use the same weather resistant vinyl with permanent gray adhesive and the lamination adds a layer of protection from abrasion. This helps the sticker last on water bottles or cell phones that experience a lot of use going in and out of bags or pockets.
- Free proofs by email – Send over your artwork, let us know what you’d like, and our art team will create a free digital proof for you to sign off on.
- Production Time – Our stickers typically ship within 3-5 days of an order being placed. Additional production time may be needed for larger orders.
- Made in the USA – All of our stickers are designed and printed in the USA with US made materials. Your order will help support a small business making a product in the USA.
- Free Shipping – Orders ship free throughout the US. Want to place an international order? No problem, we’ll provide you with a quote.
Still have questions about what we offer? Please find more information on our premium vinyl stickers below in the FAQ; or get in touch using our contact page.
Outdoor rated and have less glare then our gloss stickers. Ideal for use on computers, water bottles and cell phones.
When you want your sticker to have the best color reproduction, and are okay with a bit of shine or reflection.
A great sticker when you want something to be a little shinier and have more pop. They cost a little bit extra per sticker but really add the WOW factor.
Why Choose Custom Comet?
Ready To Get Started?
Our minimum quantity for custom stickers is 100 pieces. Production samples of less than 100 are available at a cost. Please contact us for more information.
Pricing varies based on the size and materials used in your stickers. The costs per sticker is less with higher quantities. Check our handy price chart to see the breakdown.
Just about anything you want! Our stickers are a great way to showcase your artistic talents or promote something.
We offer 4 different sticker materials. They are Matte Laminate, Thick Matte, Standard Matte, Standard Gloss. More information about these materials can be found above.
Our stickers are composed of a vinyl that is outdoor rated for up to 3 years. The ink is UV resistant for up to 3 years. Unused stickers should have an indefinite lifespan.
Yes! And it is something we don’t charge extra for either. Our art team will help put together a sticker that is truly unique to you.
Stickers will arrive in a protective poly bag.
Some special packaging options are available upon request. Please contact us to get a quote.
Our high-quality custom stickers are outdoor rated for up to 3 three years. Additionally, our ink provides 3 years of UV protection which moves to 5 years if you choose to us laminate them.
Yes. Under normal circumstances, our stickers should provide up to 3 years of outdoor protection. Please note that harsher elements may diminish the lifespan.
Very easy. Simply peel back and apply the sticker to a clean, dry surface.
Yes we do. Please fill out our contact form and we can provide you with a quote.
Absolutely not! The price we quote you is the price you’ll pay to have your stickers delivered to your door. Our design, shipping, and taxes are all included in the price.
Production time is typically 4-5 business days. However, larger orders may require longer production times. We will be as transparent as possible about a delivery date before you make your purchase.
Due to drying times, we are not able to reduce our production times by much. We can offer express shipping for shorter time frames. Please contact us for a quote.
Absolutely! Just click the Get Started button and fill out our quote form.
Simply fill out our quote form and our friendly staff will be in touch within one business day with a free quote. If the pricing looks good, we will send you a mock-up of your artwork followed by an invoice.
Yes, we offer samples of our all our sticker types. Simply use our sample order page and we’ll ship some out to you within one business day.
Meet Some of Our Customers
And See What They Have To Say
Soft Enamel vs Hard Enamel Pins
Enamel pins are a great way to share your art, support a cause, or create brand awareness for your business. Choosing the right style of …
Pin Backer Cards: What Are They and How to Use Them
You’ve created your design, decided which pin style works, and chosen the add-ons that fit your aesthetic. Now it’s time to think about the presentation …
Merrowed Edge vs Hot Cut Edge: Which Patch is Right For You?
When designing a custom patch as an artist or a company, the importance is in the details. A detail worth mentioning is the border of …
Evolution of the Coffee Sleeve
The 1990’s spurned a coffee revolution of sorts across America. Shops began to pop up on every corner while the demand for higher quality beans …
History of Trading Pins
For Little League Baseball and other youth sports, trading pins have become as ubiquitous to the events as the games themselves. Parents proudly display the …
8 Businesses That Can Benefit From Custom Air Fresheners
The auto air freshener has been a part of our culture since Magic Tree invented them in 1952. Dangling from the rearview mirror, they …
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
You can order with 100% confidence from Custom Comet. All our products are quality checked during and after manufacture. In the unlikely event your products arrive with a defect or fault, just get in touch and we will swiftly put things right. For full details see our guarantee page.
Not sure what you need?
It’s never too early to talk to us. If you aren’t sure which product to go for, or what sort of design you want just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the live chat or give us a call 1-888-684-2933. We’re here to help with ideas and advice, and we’re on hand to answer any questions, Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm PST