Premium Drink Sleeves
Premium Drink Sleeves
Our top of the range coffee sleeve is so good you can print a full color photograph. They really are the nicest coffee sleeves we have ever seen. Hands down. All the tiny details come out crisp and sharp.
Printed with professional presses onto an exclusive patented sleeve, these are perfect for when you want to project an upscale image or have a complex or vibrant design that cannot be reproduced on a regular coffee sleeve. We can even print the look of kraft paper to allow designs never before possible on a kraft paper sleeve!
The paper is an exceptionally fine 24 point, clay coated paper for excellent color reproduction. Printing is done on professional 4 color printing presses run by a family owned firm. The owner is a 2nd generation printer and the quality shows.
Not only are these sleeves high quality, but they’re environmentally responsible too. They are made of 100% recycled paper, printed with soy based inks and 100% recyclable & compostable.
They fit 10 to 20 ounce cups. If you want to see the quality first hand and make sure the sleeves fit your cups please order samples here. Since they take so much work to setup and print we only sell them by the case, 1250 pieces. You can order any number of cases from one to multiple pallets. If you need a smaller quantity, look to our standard sleeves where the quality is a bit lower, but you can order as few as 100 pieces.
Fine Art Quality
Incredible quality reproduction of photos and images, on excellent white clay coated paper. Printed all the way to the edge.
Made from environmentally friendly 100% recycled paper with soy-based inks, 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
Made In Canada
Produced by a husband and wife at a family-owned print shop, who take extra care to produce a high quality product.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. In Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the US? Just ask for a quote.
Example Premium Coffee Sleeve Pricing
|Cases||Quantity||Price Per Piece||Total|
The Pricing Above Includes All This
- High quality paper – Thick 24 point, clay coated paper. 100% recycled, and 100% recyclable. It is then embossed to give you slightly more thickness and insulation properties.
- Texture & Finish – At larger quantities you have the ability to use a matte coating and remove the indentations or embossing.
- Fits a wide variety of cup sizes – Made to fit most 10, 12, 16 & 20 oz cups. At larger quantities we can also make an 8oz, 10oz or a wide 10oz size for a $250 fee. If unsure of the size or fit you need, please order a sample.
- Bleed edge – Prints all the way to the edge to make the most of every part of the sleeve on both the front and back.
- Full color printing – CMYK process on professional presses, to accurately match CMYK Pantone colors and photographs. The printing is so accurate we can even mimic a kraft paper finish. Pantone spot coloring available at $150 per color.
- Free digital proofs – Free digital proofs sent by email to ensure your item turns out exactly as you envisioned.
- Packed for transport – Premium Coffee Sleeves are packed 1250 to a case, with cardboard dividers between each row and level.
- Free Shipping – Shipping IS included. Our prices include shipping to a single address in the lower 48 states. Need to ship outside of the lower 48 or outside of the USA? Let us know where via live chat and we can get you a custom quote.
Coffee Sleeve Uses
Coffee Shops and Restaurants
Full-color coffee sleeves make your cups stand out from the rest!
Get the Message Out
Let your customers and community know what's special about your brand with colorful coffee sleeves.
Dress Up the Cup
Make your cups as beautiful as your cafe. Beautiful full-color printed sleeves are a great way to tie your cups in with your unique decor.
Why Choose Custom Comet?
Ready To Get Started?
The more sleeves you order, the cheaper each sleeve becomes. You can see our premium coffee sleeves pricing by clicking here.
Anything you want! These are printed using CMYK printing on full size presses. They can produce photo quality results. Please look at our premium coffee sleeve gallery to see what is possible.
The premium sleeves fit 10, 12, 16 & 20 oz cups. They will not fit double cups, or 8oz cups. We recommend ordering some samples to see if they fit your cups if you at all worried.
These are full bleed coffee sleeves, so there is no real limit. You can download a template here and design to your hearts content.
Yes! Our premium sleeves are made of 100% post-consumer material and we use soy-based inks in our sleeve printing process, making them 100% recyclable. Additionally, for every order, we plant a tree in Oregon. You can learn more about our sustainability efforts here.
Yes! Just click a Get Started button to fill our free quote form.
Just fill out our quote form and one of our customer service staff will write you back within one business day with a free quote. If the pricing looks good we will send you a mockup of your artwork and then an invoice.
Absolutely. Please note that while we cannot provide a sample of your specific custom drink sleeve we’re happy to send you a random sampling of sleeves we’ve created in the past. You can order sample coffee sleeves here.
We stand behind our work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please visit our guarantee page to learn more.
Meet Some of Our Customers
And See What They Have To Say
You’ve created your design, decided which pin style works, and chosen the add-ons that fit your aesthetic. Now it’s time to think about the presentation …
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
You can order with 100% confidence from Custom Comet. All our products are quality checked during and after manufacture. In the unlikely event your products arrive with a defect or fault, just get in touch and we will swiftly put things right. For full details see our guarantee page.
Not sure what you need?
It’s never too early to talk to us. If you aren’t sure which product to go for, or what sort of design you want just email us at email@example.com, use the live chat or give us a call 1-888-684-2933. We’re here to help with ideas and advice, and we’re on hand to answer any questions, Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm PST