Custom Air Fresheners for Fundraisers
Custom air fresheners are a unique fundraising opportunity. The low price point means a low-cost investment and easy sales.
Standard FundraiserCustom air fresheners are a great standard fundraising item. You design and purchase your custom fresheners at our wholesale pricing points, and then sell the items to your supporters with a markup. This style fundraiser works best when you give your fundraisers air fresheners in person because the low price point can turn into impulse sales.
Find a sponsor who wants to get some visibility in your supporter base. You charge the sponsor a fee to be featured on one side of your custom freshener. Your organization puts your logo on the front and the sponsor gets their message on the back. The sponsor fee covers the cost of the air fresheners, and the overage is profit for your organization to keep. Co-op fundraising with air fresheners can allow you to pull in income from the sponsorship - without the upfront cost to produce the air fresheners.
Example #1: A high school puts their spirit logo and message on the front and their sponsor's message on the back, charging the sponsor double the price you pay to produce the air fresheners. Your fundraising team then gives the fresheners away to your supporter base, providing advertising for your sponsor, earning funds from the sponsorship and without asking your supporters to purchase anything.
Example #2: A high school puts their spirit logo and message on the front and their sponsor's message on the back, charging their sponsor a fee that - at minimum - covers the cost of producing the custom air fresheners. You then sell the fresheners to your supporter base at a minimal markup. Your initial costs are covered by your sponsor - potentially with some extra from the sponsorship to keep - and your sales of the fresheners themselves are pure profit.
Upsell Fundraising for School Spirit StoresCreate custom air fresheners with your school logo and include them as a "free gift" for purchases over a certain amount. You could find that .40 spent on an air freshener translates to people increasing their order size and buying an extra item to meet the free gift threshold. Even though it's a small gift, people tend to love "free." This method can also work well for any leftover fresheners that might not be sold during a standard fundraiser or as means to disperse fresheners from co-op fundraisers - at a profit - via upsells.
How fundraising with air fresheners works
- You provide us with your print-ready artwork, or we can add a $60 Art Fee to your order to design your custom freshener for you.
- We provide you with a digital proof and collect payment once you've approved it.
- We manufacture your custom air fresheners and ship them to you.
- You decide on a price point if you're selling your fresheners vs. using a co-op or upsell fundraising method.
- You sell your air fresheners or disperse them to your supporter base - depending on your fundraising method.
- Your organization keeps the difference between the cost of the custom fresheners and the sales or sponsorships resulting from them.